To kill some time



It can be simple and complicated at the same time
and it can be extremely difficult,
Which may seem alienating at first glance.
It says as much about what it does not
as what it is.
Sometimes only to kill some time.
It would be like curiosity
and able to create
(Art) criticism never comes on time
and often too late
We live in one over
informed society
I'm not so sure
that I know what I tolerate
that I know what's bad for me
that I know what's good for me
that I simply know
Sorry if it has become too complicated because
(art) criticism never comes on time
and often too late
right hemisphere
left hemisphere
left ear
right ear
it serves good chunks
often too hot
often undercooked
again (no) hero at work

written with great joy by Wichard Ragner, somewhere in the middle of Belgium, at the end of the year 2018, on the 345th day