"(to) Give up proudly!" (I felt the luxury)


We ignore too often
The list with (my) desires
Who am I, where am I going?
Lying behind in the queue?
Ignore the brave and feminists
with passion!
Ignore the generous and artists
with passion!
You have to handle it well (with passion?)
and do not degrade to the subordinate,
otherwise we will continue to make
the bed of extremities.
 
Such an act of repentance
A desire for authority?  
Who has the (sick) inclination
to separate him/herself?  
We naturally experience
the need for order (to be effective).
Authoritarianism crushes subordinates
And that is absolutely not the same
because you have to be well informed.
To obey, you say, you have to trust
And trust is, in my opinion, the key word.
The inescapable step to loneliness. (with passion!)

Wichard Ragner, on the seventh day of the blessed year 2018, somewhere in the middle of Belgium

Comments